Monday, December 24, 2018

Using Speakers with Your Light and Sound Machine for Deep Sleep


Using Speakers with Your Light and Sound Machine for Deep Sleep

In the Spring of 2018 I tried using my light and sound machine for help in going to sleep. My mind was filled with an abundance of brain chatter, which became quite annoying. So I tried a delta brainwave frequency session for help in getting to sleep.
I had no trouble going to sleep, but later I awoke to wires that gave new meaning to the term bed wrinkles. Forget the realization that I was still wearing the lightframes and headphones, the wires were the culprits that woke me. I am a light sleeper and I do appreciate comfort as often as possible, but wearing lightframes and headphones while trying to go to sleep and remain asleep just was not conducive to my comfort zone. And that got me thinking...

Why not put aside the headphones and lightframes and just connect a pair of inexpensive computer speakers to the audio port of my light and sound machine? So I did. And it worked! It was a completely non-intrusive experience. Went to sleep, stayed asleep and when I woke up, my ‘go to sleep’ light and sound machine had automatically turned off. I must interject something here, and that is wearing headphones rather than using speakers placed in the corner of my bedroom would have been more effective, and wearing both headphones and lightframes would attain maximum results, but all I wanted was a good night’s sleep, with a little assistance from pulsed audio brainwave frequency binaural beats. And with my light and sound machine and small computer speakers set across the bedroom on a shelf, it was the ideal solution for me. 

So I began asking others if they had tried this approach. Most said no because they believed the binaural beats would be ineffective through stereo speakers. I then reminded them of the learning relaxation programs where speakers were also used, only to attain the alpha brainwave state for focus and relaxation rather than a delta session as I was doing for sleep. And how the mind, even with speakers as the source for delivering the brainwave stimulation, proved effective in the hospitals, schools and police departments who were the recipients of some of those learning relaxation programs. With speakers, the mind is still capable of interpreting the two distinct channels of frequency. So for example, if Speaker 1 was generating an 8Hz frequency and Speaker 2 was generating a 9Hz frequency, then our minds can interpret the difference between the two frequencies: 1 Hz delta frequency for inducing sleep.
Around the same time, a few of my friends were just starting families. Many tried using pulsed audio tones in their baby’s room to aid in creating a sleep routine. Within a month the feedback from these couples indicated that the binaural beat delta sessions via speakers actually worked. The volume of the audio beats were kept very low, hardly audible. And my friends felt their newborns adapted rather quickly to their targeted sleep schedule.

Can pulsed audio sessions be used for entraining a roomful of people simultaneously? Yes. Sound-only applications were tested by psychologists in major law enforcement agencies, teachers and students, hospitals and rehabs, business professionals, retail outlets, even in gyms for weightlifting. For people that are visually impaired or are photosensitive, sound-only stimulation generated by a light and sound machine has also proven to be beneficial.

2 comments:

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment  i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete