Monday, October 8, 2018

People with PTSD should know about mind machines


People with PTSD should know about mind machines

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is not just war related. Victims of crime, domestic abuse, even experiencing a major earthquake can trigger PTSD symptoms. Everyone with PTSD symptoms deserves help and should be able to receive treatment. Remember the January 17, 1994 Northridge, California earthquake? We lived one mile from the epicenter and even though my family has been through many earthquakes, that freaked us out no matter how ‘earthquake prepared’ we were. 



Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) financial disability awards have increased sharply according to a recent Los Angeles Times front-page article by Alan Zarembo. Mr. Zarembo states that the number of veterans on the PTSD disability roles have nearly quintupled since 2000, with Vietnam and recent wars being the biggest drivers.



Mr. Zarembo further states that experiencing paranoia in crowds, nightmares and unrelenting flashbacks are textbook signs of PTSD. And he discusses growing concerns that “many military veterans are exaggerating or lying to obtain benefits”.  Our military veterans have protected our freedom and are now suffering. I am not at all happy about any authority figure questioning the integrity of any veteran. After what the Veterans Administration has done to many of our vets is it any surprise that perhaps a very small minority would resort to exaggeration in an attempt to get help?

PTSD treatment should include brainwave frequency stimulation utilizing a light and sound mind machine. The DAVID Delight Pro by Mind Alive to be specific. They are cost-effective and proven beneficial. Over the last few years Mindmachines.com has sold several Delight Pro light and sound  systems to military hospitals and the VA. They work!



When brainwave entrainment is used in abuse victim therapy it is often reported that associated sleeping disorders are more easily overcome than when not utilized.
The DAVID Delight Pro with CES by Mind Alive is the light and sound mind  machine many of my clients purchase for enhancing their professional therapeutic treatment. 

Here is one email I received from a client that reflects why:

“I just wanted to tell you how nice the Delight Pro is. I used it to sleep yesterday and I slept like a baby. I’m in court since 6 years now because I was raped by my adoptive father when I was younger and I never found good sleep since. It takes hours and often I need pills (Seroquel). Now everything changed! Usually it takes hours for me to wake up (the reason why I work in the afternoon/evening) and I woke up by myself at 5 am refreshed. After breakfast, I used the energy and the good mood on David Pro. After, I had the energy that we have during the day when we are really awake. I really want to thank you for this product.”



If you suffer from PTSD or are a victim of abuse and are seeking relief from sleepless nights, please consider a light and sound mind machine as an adjunctive modality in your quest for a sense of release.

Each DAVID Delight Pro mind machine system comes complete with:
  • Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets and Carry Case
  • Quality Stereo Headphones
  • Stereo Patch Cord
  • CES Earclip Stim Cable
  • DAVID Carry Bag
  • 9-Volt Alkaline Battery
  • AC Adapter
  • Comprehensive Operator’s Manual
Purchase you DAVID Delight Pro light and sound system from Mindmachines.com and you will also receive: Free Fedex shipping to all 50 states and Canada, 0% Sales Tax (even in California we pay the Sales Tax for you) and Mindmachines.com exclusive Bonus Set of their most popular audio MP3 downloads valued over $100.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment