Thursday, October 11, 2018

Do Mind Machines Work?


Do Mind Machines Work?

Yes. Although we are all affected differently by pulsed light and sound brainwave frequency stimulation, mind machines have proven across the board that they are beneficial and effective for those who utilize their brainwave frequency sessions regularly.



This is how mind machines work: A mind machine is a mind entrainment tool. The method by which this entrainment occurs is known as the Frequency Following Response (FFR). Through the use of audio (headphones) and visual (eye frames with LEDs or RGB-based LEDchips) stimulation, users are gently guided into specific states of mind. Each audio beat and light pulse is a specific frequency. Our minds "think" in terms of frequency. Brainwaves change frequencies based on neural activity within the brain, be it by hearing, touch, smell, vision and/or taste. These five senses respond to activity from the environment and transmits that information to the brain via electrical signals. Hearing and vision are considered favorable senses for affecting brainwaves safely. By presenting these audio beats and light pulses to the brain, within a few minutes, the brain begins to mimic or follow the same frequencies as the stimuli (the beats and pulses). This process is referred to as entrainment. In essence, mind machines speak to the mind in it's own language- the language of frequency. 

Turning psychologists and physicians on to the benefits of pulsed light and sound stimulation is always a joy, as the following excerpt describes: Approximately three years ago, I heard from various sources that Biofeedback was changing dramatically, especially in the Light and Sound arena.  After researching this not so known and/or visible application of Neurotechnology, I spoke with Michael Landgraf from MindMachines.com, a company located in California. Based upon Michael’s uncanny knowledge of mind machines and the various applications I ordered my first equipment from him. How that affected my practice and those who began to apply this technology would require more than this epistle to define adequately. In short, mind machines became the modus operandi for my business.  When seemingly all of the options ran out for certain disorders and disabilities, the application of light and sound neurotechnology, amazingly, gave new life to a few very severe conditions.  Anxiety disorders, pain management, certain compulsive behaviors no longer had a dead end at the Pharmacy.



Light and sound stimulation delivered through mind machines opened a whole new approach to the management of such dilemma.  So much that the results attained are so remarkable that it lends the question of credulity.  Unjustly so.  Light and Sound works.  And the results are long lasting and in most cases permanent. 

Beyond doubt, those clients who became whole as a result of this technology were once hopelessly enmeshed in the never ending tail chasing that seems to follow conventional medicine. 

There have also been hundreds of clients and customers who felt the high cost and shortcomings of many of modern medicine’s procedures and techniques fell far short of the relief they were seeking. Here is one such example: My neurofeedback therapist said that neurofeedback wouldn't work on me because I was taking a benzodiazepine and indeed, I didn't notice a difference from the neurofeedback. We quit after 3 sessions (at $125.00 per session).



Conversely, I have noticed several differences since I got my David Delight Pro mind machine with Tru Vu eyeset. I have felt feelings I hadn't felt for years. I can actually sooth my body. My long-term severe depression is gone. My negative self-talk has radically decreased. I appreciate and enjoy silence more. I see more beauty outside of me. I am more present in the moment. Etc. etc.

Michael has given me lots of helpful information, answered several of my calls and taken many of my questions, and further has been very kind and honest. I find him both generous and a pleasure to work with. It's nice to speak to a businessman and honestly believe he wants what is best for you and I'm on the skeptical side in that department. Further, Michael is not the manufacturer of the David Delight Pro so you can feel comfortable with his speaking openly about other devices as well as The David Delight Pro. I am very grateful for our conversations and have learned so much. Helping to meet the needs and specifics of each of my clients and customers is still the most fun part of my work.



Medical professionals and everyday people are turning to mind machine neurotechnology as a cost-effective and beneficial approach for dealing with the high anxiety and stress of modern day society. Mind machines are built to last a lifetime, and considering the high cost of pharmaceutical medications, are a healthy reason to try mind machine technology today.

And if you own an IOS smartphone or iPad click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment